Saturday 7 April 2012

Day 2 and 3 of using the DermaRoller

So, I haven't had a chance to get a blog up until now, but the results are very good!


I found that the next morning, the rash had gone down a lot and was more just a red mark, like so..
This is what it looked like the next day at around 1:00pm

I found that with my skin, the mark was going down quicker and quicker as every hour passed.
Before I went to bed the morning before, I put a version of Bio Oil on it (quite a lot) and woke up the next morning to the image above.

Today though, I found that the red marks had pretty much gone!
 My Right hand Side (above)

My left hand side (above)

I am going to roll again tonight before I go to bed, and put a fair amount of Bio Oil on it, but this time I am going to wrap cling film around my middle half (covering my hips) to lock in the moisture and the bio oil also, and I will post the results on here tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment