Sunday 8 April 2012

Night time on the 3rd day, and the 4th morning....

Last night, I used the DermaRoller very hard on my marks. I decided to do it harder on both sides of my hips so that I could see if there was a dramatic chage in the morning to the healing process.


 Above is a picture of me rolling really hard (the skin went very red)

This is the second time that I have rolled, and I found that it hurt a little more than before, but this may be because i rolled at around 12am(midnight) and your skin can feel differently during different times of the day.

This is the BioOil version I use, called Rescue Oil

I then wrapped it in cling film around my stomach so that it covered my hips

Stuck down with surgical tape (you can get this from your chemists for around £2)


I then went to sleep for roughly 9-10 hours and woke up with the cling film in the exact same position held by the surgical tape. 


I found that having the rescue oil and the cling film on over night sped up the healing process by nearly 80%. I woke up and there were hardly any red marks, and it did not hurt or feel sore at all.
I may do this more often in the future as it didn't hurt as much (because i was asleep) and the healing process seems to be much quicker. (See pictures below)
 Right hand side (above)
Left side (above)

The marks themselves were much more red than they were before, but the marks from the dermaroller had actually gone. I think that because the stretch marks had gone red, it means that they are healing, or the collagen had gone to the surface creating more blood in the skin, therefore making them heal better.  

I will see what it looks like at the end of the day, to see if the marks have gone a little less red.

No comments:

Post a Comment